Set Agent On Behalf Of
Set the Run On Behalf Of property for agents.
To Set Agent On Behalf Of
- Select the Build or Promotion Path that relates to the database or template for which you want to apply the setting.
- Click the Create action button and select Set Agent On Behalf Of. The Set Agent On Behalf Of document appears.
- This document is active by default. Leave this setting.
- Enter a descriptive name in the Description field.
- Enter the user name the agent should run as.
- In the Apply To section, check the agents in the target database that should have the property set.
Save and close the document.
The new Set Agent Run On Behalf Of entry appears in the right pane, under the Build or Promotion Path to which it applies.